Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This is why we seek God

When I see You, Everything becomes clear.

Everything.

I don't know everything, don't have all the answers. But when I see your face, I have nothing more to say or ask. In Your presence, at your feet, all knees are bowed.

Be still and know that I am God
-Ps.46

that He is God. That He is God, almighty. What does it mean to know that He is God?
He is the God who watches over me, who does not sleep nor slumber, who loves me and knows me by name and every hair and detail about me, who can move the hearts of kings like water, who created me and my thoughts and my most treasured abilities, who brings people together and guides them in the path He desires, who hears the cries of the afflicted and the pleas of the helpless, who lifts up the humble, who is Father and Friend.

When we are drowned in His presence, when we see only Him, when we are still and know that He is God, when we are in that secret place where our hearts are open to Him, seeking His face.


Your perfect grace has brought me to this place


1 comment: