Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Born into it

A couple days ago, some of my coworkers were talking about politics and why Bush went into Iraq. One of them was convinced that in the back of Bush's mind was the oil.

But then my other coworker made an interesting counter-argument/comment. It was something about how Bush was born into money, and people who are born into money don't care about money. They don't fight for money. And oil is about money. People who are born into money would care more about fighting for their family or their values and beliefs.

That was interesting. I bet it makes some people self-conscious too. Yea, (most) people who are born into money, don't really seek after the money.

I've been (re)born into God's love, security, acceptance and approval. I've even been (re)born into power. Because my God is all powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment