Friday, August 24, 2012

Meeting other Christians

Cool story:
I was playing guitar outside  on a bench in front of my apartment. 20 min later, this elderly couple comes by and says hi to me. I had known for a while that they were Christian because of the fish symbol on the back of their car, but they didn't know that I was. They talked to me a bit and said their son plays guitar/leads worship up in his Church, and I asked which Church. Finally they asked me what kind of music I play--and I said that I also play worship music. And they were like: oh I knew it; we were sitting in our living room thinking to ourselves that it must be.

And I found out that they've been going to the same Tuesday evening service that I've been going to--which was a further WOAH, because it's a charismatic service (which in my mind basically means 1 hour of worship, singing each song's chorus on repeat for a long time). She also gave me a worship CD that her son produced.

That was really cool. Praise God.
(maybe i should have approached them first tho... since I clearly knew a while back)

No comments:

Post a Comment