Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why I like music

Sometimes I forget that I have this desire within me
this desire that God approves of.

Sometimes life puts me in this task-oriented,enjoyment-seeking, relaxation-seeking mindset,
and I forget the deeper desires that God put in each of us
Desires with the potential to be so strong that they could cause you to not want to eat.
Desires so strong, so unexplainable that tears would start flowing and you wouldn't know why; it's not you crying, it's your spirit crying.
A joy so strong, that you feel a pull to dance before God. and lift your arms up towards heaven

Music reminds me of desires I forget exist within me.
Certain songs remind you of certain periods of your life, of your walk with God.
Certain songs can stir that desire within you.
As you listen to them, raise your arms to God and surrender every hindrance of this world to Him

s o m e
s o n g s

No comments:

Post a Comment