Monday, April 9, 2012

Funny Comic but true

Friend sent me this:















Pretty hilarious. I think the existential part and post-allnighter high are pretty true (minus the kissing part).

The last time I pulled an all-nighter, all these good memories from life started drifting through my mind. I felt like I was dying and started appreciating everyone more as if I was dying soon. I started thinking to myself: "wow, this person has taught me so much in life, but I never told her. I should tell her. But I want to tell her in person" Or, "I should tell this person that I'm excited to see her, that I appreciate that she ___". Basically I became super appreciative. of everyone.

But anyway, I think that is because I'm really bad at pulling all nighters now. I'm out of practice, so the effect is way exaggerated when I do pull one.

Good lessons can be learned from all nighters.

1 comment:

  1. gasp. i'm your friend?

    good lessons can also be learned better by sleeping.

    ReplyDelete