Friday, October 5, 2012

Reflecting

So thankful for the sisters and brothers who prayed for me last year when I wasn't doing well spiritually, when I was really hurtful, sarcastic, etc. in the first month or so first semestser

Thanks for reaching out to me, walking all the way to my room to say good night, texting me cute messages, asking me how I'm doing, buying pears for me and then telling me not to pay you back--to "ignore the price tag", listening to my ramblings for an hour, correcting my wrong thoughts about life, being gracious about my hurtful comments about life and people, praying for me, writing notes on orange stickies on my wall, initiating hugs, eye contact, sitting next to me, waiting for me to inefficiently incoherently communicate my feelings, initiating talks with me, visiting my room, involving me in things, etc

Seriously. What great friends I have! and what true brother and sisters who show me God's love and then lead me to Christ, because at the end of the day, only God can help me. And He is the sustaining permanent source of love. He is the heart-changer. He is the one I love.

The King's heart is like a stream of water in the hand of the Lord; he turns it where he will
~Proverbs 21

God, you have captivated my heart.  Song of the day

Picture update (from today afternoon); pretty pond/lake thing behind my apartment area; i love worshipping outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment