Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Schoolwork

Thank you God for schoolwork. Thank you for the things I am learning. Thank you for diffusion, for vacancy sites and the interstitialcy mechanism. Thank you for radius of gyration and holes, even though they are imaginary.

I declare that I love it because I love you.

--
I heard testimonies at Ivy League Congress, where people said they used to hate school, but after college they realized they loved learning. I don't hate school, but I do treat it as something I have to do.

But I want to be like one of those field workers that sings while she gathers grain. To be full of joy while I work. To see it all as amazing because, well, God is amazing.

I don't want to run after the big picture amazing things and miss the little amazing things all around me. I don't want to be so consumed with the big picture mission that I forget how to love people around me. I don't want to be a hypocrite.

haha... it's been a big picture week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment