Thursday, February 17, 2011

Throwing out my internship support letters

Today I talked with a friend who encouraged me to think about all my connections, as I struggle to find an internship.

And since then I've been thinking of anyone, everyone I could possibly send an email or fb message to, to ask if they know anyone who works for materials science-related companies that could refer me.

And then I thought of support letters. haha. because yesterday, JW from Campus Crusade was talking about how to raise financial support for missions. One of the things he said was to name-storm a list of 20 people we could ask. except this is not God's Kingdom-related stuff, but I still felt like I was making a list of people in my mind and searching in my mind for every suitable person to ask.

So yea, if you are able to help me out with internships or know someone who is able or who might be able, I'm ready to accept and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment