Sunday, October 6, 2013

Realistic

In a meeting where we are discussing some things,
The manager says: "We have to be realistic"

That sentence stayed with me for a few days.

I thought back to my church's "woman's ministry's kickoff event" where the pastor's wife talked about something  some women fantasize about and said "that is an idol" .

So these phrases rolled around in my head " you have to be realistic". "that is an idol".

Lying on my bed with these thoughts in my head, I said to myself: Jamie, you have to be realistic. Your imagined life is an idol. You have to be realistic.

Then I thought back to one of the "TheTruthProject" videos we watched in this young adult group i go to. In one of the discussions, they said, Truth is God's reality.

If insanity is a loss of touch with reality , then I'm slowly going insane.


Jamie, you have to be realistic.You need to see with God's reality. And you need God

No comments:

Post a Comment