Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does God want me to do well on my tests?

Should I pray to pass? Should I pray to do well? Is it God's will for me to pass / do well?

Yes.

But more than that, God wants to use this opportunity to show you how awesome He is, and how much He loves and blesses you. He wants to use this opportunity to build your faith, to train you in prayer, to teach you about His blessings and how He, as your Father, longs to just give you all kinds of blessings as you seek His Kingdom. Seek His Kingdom, AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS WELL.

WHY? Because Father wants to show you that He loves you. He wants to use every opportunity. If it's blessing you with getting into an unexpected graduate program, or getting a dream job, then so be it. He uses different ways, sometimes opened doors, sometimes closed doors, to show His love to you, His direction for your life.

Why does God care about my tests? / why does it matter to him? Why does it matter to Him if I do well or not, as long as I tried/worked for Him? Does God really care about these little things I care about, like tests? I mean, won't these things pass away anyway. Does God care about how well I do on my tests? Does He want me to do well?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? Don't your friends ask you how your prelim was when you come back from them? What do you mean "why does God care about my tests"?!??!!! WHY DOES GOD CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL THEN?!

Do we always pass? Do we always get healed right away? Do missionaries always make it financially? Do we always survive the storm?

No.

That's not the point.

So, should we still pray to do well? Or, should we pray for God's will to be done? Or for peace?

Yes.

Amen. God is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment